Monday, May 16, 2011

Penelope Cruz Rocks a Swimsuit and Sheds a Tear of Happiness in Vogue





Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides star Penelope Cruz is the lucky lady who landed the June cover of Vogue, which will be available on newsstands May 24. She posed for photographer Mario Testino before embarking on her world tour to promote the last installment in the Disney franchise, and just today, Penelope Cruz was in Munich for her latest premiere. Penelope wore a range of Dolce & Gabbana clothes for her shoot with Mario, including a lace one-piece that showed off her amazing postbaby body. She also spoke to the magazine in an accompanying interview about how motherhood changed her life, and shared once again about her love for karaoke. Penelope Cruz told Vogue:



  • On her son, Leo: "One second . . . This has never happened to me. This is really funny. I’m sorry. It’s unexpected . . . From the first second, you feel so much love. It is a revolutionary experience. That’s the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment - when you see that face, you are transformed forever . . . Even if you have heard from all your friends and family, ‘This is what’s going to happen,’ until it happens to you, it’s hard to understand in your soul."

  • On loving karaoke: I’ve gone to karaoke bars in almost every city I have been to. Every time I am on a movie location, we find a karaoke bar and take the crew."

  • On Leo's future: “I want my son - and my kids if I have more - to grow up in a way that is as anonymous as possible,” Cruz says. “The fact that his father and I have chosen to do the work that we do doesn’t give anybody the right to invade our privacy."


Photos courtesy Mario Testino for Vogue




View Slideshow ›




Source: popsugar rss feed

No comments:

Post a Comment