Friday, January 21, 2011

Ryan Gosling Talks Learning Ballet with Jimmy Kimmel


Ryan Gosling Talks Learning Ballet with Jimmy Kimmel

Ryan Gosling drops by Jimmy Kimmel Live on an episode airing Thursday (January 20).


The 30-year-old Blue Valentine actor chatted about working with his Elvis impersonator uncle and learning ballet in a public class!


“I’m so unflexible that they have to bring out a special barre when we do the barre work part of the class. It’s a tiny barre and it goes in the middle of the class and I can barely get my leg on it and then there are two 7-year-old girls who sit next to me and do the barre work and they just look at me like they hate me, like I’m cheapening the whole thing by being there!” Ryan laughed.


“They’re, like, ‘You’re old, you’re not good, and I’ve seen you in movies and it’s weird that you’re here,’” he added.


Also inside is a video of Ryan playing the ukelele and singing “You Always Hurt The One You Love” with Jimmy!




Ryan Gosling on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Part I

Click inside to continue watching Ryan Gosling’s interview with Jimmy Kimmel





Ryan Gosling on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Part II



Ryan Gosling on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Part III



Ryan Gosling on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Part IV







No comments:

Post a Comment