Friday, January 14, 2011

Lady Gaga asked Boy George to Sign Her Vagina

Lady GaGa and Boy George
Boy George has revealed how he hooked up with Lady GaGa backstage after one of her gigs and she begged him to sign her vagina.


He told The Mirror: “It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic.


“I haven`t been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, `Oh my God!` You know, I`ve been that woman!


“So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina.”


As for answering the request, George admits with a grin: “I just did her hat instead.”




Related posts:

  1. George Lucas: 3-D Technology of ‘Avatar’ Can Be Used in ‘Star Wars’

  2. George Clooney Held at Gunpoint in Sudan

  3. Lady Gaga had Sexual Relationships with Women

  4. Lady Gaga is Billboard’s “Rising Star”

  5. “Katie Price’s Man Had Sex with Me 3 Times a Night” Reveals a Thai Lady Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment