Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson: 'Ellen' Underwear on the 'Twilight' Set!


Robert Pattinson: 'Ellen' Underwear on the 'Twilight' Set!

Robert Pattinson stops by The Ellen DeGeneres Show to promote his latest film, Water for Elephants, in an episode airing Wednesday (April 20).


The 24-year-old British actor also chatted about filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn and how a pair of underwear Ellen gave him made an appearance on the film’s set.


“I save [the Ellen underwear] for special occasions. So they very rarely get brought out. I was doing the last Twilight movie and I only had one pair left and they were those,” he said.


“For some reason I think the shape of my body … my ass is constantly hanging out,” he revealed. “We were doing this big fight and every shot has these Ellen underpants. It came to a point where producers [were] calling up my agent going, ‘I don’t know what he is up to but I don’t like it.’”


“They never questioned Fruit of the Loom before,” Rob joked.


Bigger pic inside







No comments:

Post a Comment